With the start of spring around the corner, it’s time to start to thinking about fun, light drinks to celebrate the season whether it be your contribution for a small spring soiree or an after work treat for your own enjoyment. Enjoy this fresh, sparkling strawberry cocktail recipe from MarthaStewart.com:
What You’ll Need:
- Strawberries (2 cups)
- Water (2 tablespoons)
- Orange juice (1/4 cup)
- Prosecco (1 bottle)
- 1 orange (fresh slices)
- Mint springs (to garnish)
How to Make It
- Start by pureeing the strawberries and water in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add your orange juice, prosecco and orange slices.
- If you’re not a huge fun of prosecco, another dry sparkling wine will do.
- Stir gently until adequately mixed. Go ahead and give it a taste!
- If satisfied, pour the fresh strawberry cocktail into a glass and garnish with mint springs for aesthetic.
Looking for More Seasonal Cocktail Recipes?
We’re a fan of simple, yet effective. For other easy cocktail recipes bookmark our Furnished Quarters blog, AtHome. You’ll find more seasonal cocktail recipes to try at home… or away from home!