Your safety is important to us. Please read more about our Stay Safe program.
Terms and Conditions
- Early & late arrivals are subject to availability & additional charges.
- Apartment is subject to change prior to move-in.
- If applicable, the daily rate is applied to both the check in and check out days.
- Tenant/Occupant shall be financially responsible for the apartment for the duration of the dates identified as the Start Date and End Date (the “Lease Term”) in the Lease accompanying this agreement, as well as any extension beyond the original End Date. If the Lease requires a Notice to Vacate as detailed on the Lease, the Lease will automatically be extended on a month-to-month basis unless a written Notice to Vacate is received. The original lease term cannot be reduced by giving a notice to vacate that would result in a departure date prior to the original lease end date. The daily rate during any extended period shall be subject to review after the initial Lease Term or any extension.
- Other amenities will be billed upon Start to your apartment or upon utilization of additional services and may be subject to additional administrative charges.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment will be processed as follows upon execution of this agreement: For stays 31 days or shorter, the total rent for your stay is due prior to move in. For stays 32 days or longer with a Start date between the 1st and the 15th, the first 30 days is due upfront. For stays 32 days or longer with a Start date between the 16th and the 31st, the total rent for the balance of your first month and the rent for the entire second month upfront. Thereafter, rent is payable on the 1st day of each month unless the balance of your stay is less than a full month in which the remaining through your End date is payable 30 days prior to your End date.
- This reservation has a no cancellation policy. Rent responsibility is for the entire reservation term.
- Furnished Quarters reserves the right to inspect, repair, remodel, maintain and show all apartment units, with advance notice given whenever possible.
- Smoking is not permitted in Furnished Quarters’ apartments. A sanitation fee of $500.00 will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment at any time.
- Tenant/Occupant shall be obligated to pay to Furnished Quarters a fee of $250.00 per item for any key, access card, parking garage remote, parking pass or key fob given to Tenant/Occupant and not returned as instructed upon termination of the Lease Team or any extension. Tenant/Occupant shall be liable for any locksmith chargers (these may vary by incident) on account of any lock out. Additionally, if Tenant/Occupant changes or adds an additional lock to the apartment entry door, a fee of $500.00 will be charged as additional rent to Tenant/Occupant.
- Tenant/Occupant will be liable for any damage to the apartment and its furnishings or fixtures or the common areas of the Property due to negligence, neglect or abuse by Tenant/Occupant, any occupant or invitee, or pets (including any extra cleaning or repairs required, in Furnished Quarters' discretion). Tenant/Occupant shall keep and maintain the apartment and its furniture and fixtures in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and upon termination of the Lease Term or extension surrender the apartment and its furniture and fixtures in as good a condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear excepted.