Strawberry Cocktail Recipe for Spring
- Mar 11, 2016
With the start of spring around the corner, it’s time to start to thinking about fun, light drinks to celebrate the season whether it be your contribution for a small spring soiree or an after work treat for your own enjoyment. Enjoy this fresh, sparkling strawberry cocktail recipe from MarthaStewart.com:
What You’ll Need:
- Hulled strawberries (2 cups)
- Water (2 tablespoons)
- Orange juice (1/4 cup)
- Prosecco (1 bottle)
- 1 orange (fresh slices)
- Mint springs (to garnish)
How to Make It
- Start by pureeing the strawberries and water in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add your orange juice, prosecco and orange slices.
- If you’re not a huge fun of prosecco, another dry sparkling wine will do.
- Stir gently until adequately mixed. Go ahead and give it a taste!
- If satisfied, pour the fresh strawberry cocktail into a glass and garnish with mint springs for aesthetic.