The insurance industry and those with insurance claims have unique needs when it comes to temporary housing. If you’re dealing with property loss claims due to fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, or other damage, you need a helping hand—and Furnished Quarters can provide it.
With 15 years of experience in the temporary furnished housing market, our team provides expertise in the intricacies of the relocation process for people who have experienced home loss or damage. We assist both policyholders and adjusters with comprehensive disaster housing solutions.
If you’re a policyholder, we’ll work directly with your insurance company by coordinating the payment process, so that you can focus on the more urgent matters at hand.
Temporary furnished housing can offer a lifesaving solution when disaster strikes. A temporary rental apartment with full amenities can give individuals and families a place to regroup and recover.
Temporary Housing with Full Amenities
We offer a wide portfolio of stylish apartments and convenient residences with full furnishings and amenities to help guests feel at home during temporary displacement. Our apartments include:
- Contemporary furniture and housewares
- Fully equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishware, utensils, cookware, and supplies
- Bathroom and bedroom amenities, from full towel sets to extra linens
- Entertainment center, including flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo with iPod dock, and free Internet service
- Biweekly housekeeping services and laundry facilities
Speak with us about Insurance:
800.255.8117800.255.8117 ext. 4382