Short-Term Rentals During Hospital Stays
Apr 09, 2012 08:40 AM
Temporary furnished housing is the best solution for extended medical/hospital visits. Whether you or a loved one is having a medical procedure—or if you are a medical resident, traveling nurse, hospital employee, or medical student—you can benefit from a state-of-the-art temporary apartment from Furnished Quarters.
Here are some reasons why:
- Furnished Quarters offers short-term luxury rentals in close and convenient proximity to major medical centers in Manhattan, the Boston Metro area and other major metropolitan areas. Many of our temporary apartments are within easy walking distance to local hospitals, which can save you time and money.
- Corporate apartments and other short-term rentals are generally less expensive than hotels in the same cities—in fact, we offer special rates for many local hospitals.
- Not only will you often pay less to stay in a temporary apartment than a hotel for the same amount of time, you’ll be able to cook meals in your own kitchen, eliminating the cost to eat out at restaurants daily.
- Whether you’re a medical professional, a patient, or a hospital visitor, being well rested and well cared for is vital to your experience. The worst choice you can make in any of these situations is to choose a hotel or living situation that brings stress and inconvenience to you and those you may be assisting.
- By choosing a luxury rental from Furnished Quarters, you’ll be assured of a high-quality experience that allows you to stay in unmatched comfort and style. With the privacy of a residence and full amenities, you can focus on medical necessities during your stay.
If you’re considering short-term housing for a medical recovery period, we recommend that you ask your physician or medical staff about home medical recovery services for your stay.
No matter what your needs are—whether as a medical professional or during a difficult personal time—Furnished Quarterscan give you the ease you need in times of need. For details and reservations, contact us, and let us take care of you.